Job description / Role
As a Mandarin Teacher, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standard of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards.
The Mandarin Teacher, working with other members of the team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following key priorities:
* Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
* Marking work, given appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils progress and development
* Providing outstanding teaching to maximise students achievement
* Ensuring all students are able to thrive and engage in learning to achieve above and beyond the highest potential, whilst developing personal and employability Skills
* Executing and supporting the planning of a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs with Mandarin
* Managing all facilities and activities related to promoting student learning; this includes competitions extracurricular activities and initiatives
* Managing student behaviour in the classroom
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
* Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive "can do£ attitude and willingness to promote lifelong learning
* Able to work and organise workload independently in order to meet challenging KPI's
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
* Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments
* Student centred approach to teaching with an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
* The post holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required as within the nature of duties and responsibilities of the post as defined.
In return, you will receive:
* A salary Package of 16,000 - 21,000 AED depending on qualifications and experience
* Medical Insurance
* Mobilisation Costs
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results