Job description / Role
Objectives: To provide cost optimization and monitoring reports on a consistent basis to Management Monitoring of budget versus actual costs and provide regular reports to the Business Controller.
• Material balance and raw material cost follow up.
• Should be able to simulate the cost of product based on different scenario.
• All industrial aspect which impacts the cost.
• Headcount/ cost follow up and other industrial element therein- play role of HR controller.
• Act as support to team and provide backup as needed.
• Any other matter as conveyed by team and his manager.
Assist Business Controller in analysis for the Management Information System (Management Internal Accounting report) for Manufacturing and planning area:
• Review and report Inventory, Manufacturing and Supply Chain data in the MIS.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly information packages.
• Conduct monthly financial analysis and profitability impacts.
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
• Make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
Actively engage in strategic, tactical and operational decision making to help improve the value and profitability of the business:
• Ensure availability and integrity of monthly financial data.
• Identify key issues and trends.
• Interact with various functions to analyze information affecting the financial results.
• Conduct analytical studies aimed at improving business performance.
Support the Accounting Team with Performance Improvement Program from a financial perspective
• Oversee cost management to align with Corporate guidelines: Manage cost reduction programs throughout the organization.
• Track and analyze monthly spend and identifies potential areas for optimization and efficiencies (inventory turnover, wastage reduction, power consumption…).
• Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
• Reporting to: CFO
• Number required: 1
• Desired start date: immediately
• Duration: PERMANENT
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Mon - Fri
• Travel requirements: N/A
• Gross monthly base salary: 1000
• Commission / Bonus: 0
• Other Benefits: AS PER UAE LAW
• Other interactions: All over Departments
• A Bachelor's degree – Accounting/Finance/Economy or business related degree preferred.
Specialist knowledge: SCOPE
• Europe, Africa/Middle East, Asia Pacific region data.
• Sales and Revenue.
• Inventory valuation.
• Pricing – Gross price, net price, rebates, selling costs, spreads.
• Provide cost optimization and monitoring reports on a consistent basis to Management.
• Monitoring of budget versus actual costs and provide regular reports to the Business Controller.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 5 years
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Developed skills in accounting, business analysis and process improvement.
• High level of proficiency in basic arithmetic.
• Ability to work with a large volume of data.
• Current Location: UAE, Dubai
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller