Market Insights & Business Intelligence Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Job description / Role
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for L'Oréal Middle East local, regional and global reporting on monthly/quarterly and annual level.
- MI/BI agency stakeholder management (Nielsen, Chalhoub, Piwheel, Fractal, etc.) and 3Y market forecast.
- Refine market understanding and current sell-out reporting
* E-commerce mapping and market sizing, update and forecast per category per country in 2023.
* Drive make-up market sizing following implementation of Kantar household panel in 2023.
- Lead on transformational projects
* Automatize sell-out data collection and consolidation for local, regional and global reporting.
* Data acquisition roadmap (OneMarket, Data Stewardship projects roll-out).
- Lead key data & analytics strategic pieces of work like panel coverage, MMM, pricing analysis, coverage analysis, etc.
- Present insight findings to key stakeholders, with actionable recommendations for decision making. Align stakeholders on data topics.
- Leverage and develop synergies with data heroes' community, enable their technical upskilling and harmonize reporting across divisions
YOU HAVE ...
- 5 to 8 years of work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Good Analytical skills
- FMCG background
- Mastering Power BI
- Knowledge of Beauty / GCC Beauty Market
- Project management & strong communication skills
- Previous team management skills
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.