Job description / Role
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst will play a critical role in facilitating the company's ambitions to further expand in the region by undertaking market research and data analytics to identify trends across new products, markets, pricing, supply, and demand.
You will undertake research on similar products and materials that strongly correlate with the company's portfolio to monitor competition, costs, and pricing strategies.
A leading organisation and operator within their field who have exciting plans to further expand in the region through the power of Data.
* Analyse potential market and product gaps across the company's new and existing portfolio along with value added products.
* Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition.
* Work with the aim to automate and/or develop self-service reporting for the leadership teams by consistently managing the data flow from various sources, including internal/external data sets.
* Demonstrate the ability to articulate and present key actionable market and competitor insights to the management team using modern visualisation tools.
* Monitor costs and key material fluctuations inclusive of internal/external factors and logistics.
* Build strong working relation with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally.
* Opportunity to join a market leader in their field, within a diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Attractive tax-free salary along with residential and family benefits.
* BSc in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
* Over 5 years of relevant work experience across market & business intelligence covering relevant topics such as financial structuring, pricing, and competitive analysis.
* The company places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects.
* Strong articulator with the proven ability to interact, consult with and professionally influence senior management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Power BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Digital Business Analyst