Job description / Role
• In charge of the implementation of the strategy for each country in the Middle East Region.
• Director of Worldwide Commercial Operations
• Ensures the necessary marketing support for the development of the area in coordination with the Area Sales Manager
• In charge of the implementation of the global marketing strategy at the local level
• Develops the relationship with the KOLs (implementation and monitoring of evaluations, scientific works, publications, posters)
• Provides marketing and / or sales training for the distributors’ sales and marketing teams.
• Defines the competition’s sphere / domain/ environment by country (analysis of the existing, who are the actors, their market share)
• Collects market research from the distributors ensuring the quality of information
• Helps to establish a good understanding of the company’s market potential per product range
• Contributes to the definition of action plans per country
• Participate in evaluations / demonstrations with distributor teams
• Participates in symposiums / workshops
Delegation of Responsibility
• In case of absence, the Market Manager is replaced by the Area Sales Manager
AED 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, Benefits, Flights & Insurance
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Degree Educated
• Min 5 years sales & marketing experience within either Medical Devices, Equipment or Pharmaceuticals
• English & Arabic Essential
• Ability to work autonomously
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.