Job description / Role
Pipeline 360 Business Growth Services are currently recruiting for an ambitious Market Research & Admin Intern to join their innovative, fast growing company based in Motor City. You will join a team of like-minded professionals in a brand-new office, with excellent progression opportunities and the chance to grow within a company that values your self-development.
You will be part of the Administration & Research team, responsible for:
- Work closely with the Head of Research to maintain a master database and ensure all fields are complete and that all data that gets built is consolidated into the CRM.
- Ensure data that gets built and that is provided to the sales team is aligned to the strategy of each individual client.
- To conduct market research and identify key stakeholders across various sectors & sub-sectors in the region.
- To understand and identify the key stakeholders in the industry sectors of our client’s product/service.
- To cleanse the database to ensure that all data is up-to-date.
- Work closely with the Admin team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Analytical approach to quickly assess client potential and requirements.
- Ability to understand all aspects of the sales process
- Familiar with MS office, especially an understanding of Excel
- Recent Graduate
- Data and process driven
About the Company
Pipeline exists to provide an efficient, risk averse, low cost and fully integrated approach to sales focused on growth and success.
One of the key failures of Start-up's and Small to Medium-sized Enterprise’s (SME’s) is their inability to drive enough early revenue to cover initial set-up costs and to pay ongoing operational costs.
Pipeline has achieved this by creating a modular system whereby we invest in all of the resources required to create an end-to-end service; from Sales Strategy, Prospect Research and Lead Generation through to Direct Sales, Contracting, Customer Relations, Customer Feedback and Monthly Reporting.