Job description / Role
• Monitoring all websites and tender databases on daily bases.
• Producing company profiles for companies, competition etc.
• Preparing Pre-Qualifications and registrations into tender databases and e-portals.
• Providing clerical and procedural role as needed.
• Entering data into the CRM (SAP) system and
• Other assigned duties as required.
• Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field
• Good understanding of marketing and BD practices, and good interpersonal skills
• One plus (1+) years’ experience in Experience in Market Research and Market Intelligence field and CRM system preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong MS Office proficiency
• Initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
• Self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Ability to work independently
About the Company
Ecolog provides you with any kind of life support and infrastructural services which enables you to accomplish your mission. Reliably and quickly we build up the required infrastructure, even under the toughest conditions. The services that Ecolog provides span a wide spectrum: from logistics solutions to waste management and laundry services to fuel supply, to mention just a few. We offer you this comprehensive support on a sole supplier basis. Our experts quickly find the best answers for your needs and new challenges.
We are there when you need us always on time.
We provide our service solutions to multinational task forces, aid organizations, and private companies which operate in crisis-ridden areas around the world.
Ecolog has the team-spirited commitment which drives us in delivering the utmost of excellence for our customers satisfaction.
Ecolog is synonymous with experience, reliability, and professionalism. You concentrate totally on your mission while we take care of your needs!