Job description / Role
Market Research Analyst up to 5.5k Aed for a Security and Surveillance Company in Dubai
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
• Assist in the development of marketing plans.
• Conduct research on specific market conditions.
• Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
• Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
• Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
• Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
• Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
• Prepare and present reports to clients and management
• POSITION: Market Research Analyst
• SALARY: up to 5,500 AED monthly gross depending on qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Retail Electronic Company
• LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ASIAN nationals
• Male / Female, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or any related courses
• At least 4 to 5 years of experience in market research and analysis, preferably with retail electronics
• Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools
• Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiency.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Data Market Research Analyst