Job description / Role
Our client is a global crypto currency exchange with a well established presence in the UAE. They would like to hire a surveillance officer to report into the head of compliance.
• Compliance officer with banking/exchange experience
• You should have 7-10 years of compliance experience, ideally some within an exchange.
• A solid understanding of market movements, abuse and manipulation.
• Experience with collating and the manipulation of data.
• Implementing and monitoring system alerts.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.