Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Full-time - Temporary Contract
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. The Market Training Coordinator will be responsible to provide support to the Market Learning & Capability development community ensuring an impeccable execution of the Learning local portfolio.
A day in the life of
- Roll-out of all operational and administrative processes needed for the implementation of classrooms, virtual learning events, workshops, etc.
- End-to-end roll-out of the training programs; enrollment of participants; delivery of the learning solution; post-evaluation of the effectiveness
- Coordination of Regional learning solutions hosted by or within the market
- Drive execution of the participant's training admission process while managing communication with relevant stakeholders
- Timely & effective organization of the logistics and technologies needed for the delivery of the local learning portfolio. Ensure learning materials are available and distributed before, during and after the learning session
- Coordinate the organization of the different learning sessions, providing support and administrative services to Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, external contributors
- Interface with the learners to communicate all the organizational elements of their learning experience (eg. use of the technologies, logistics including meals, hotels, etc.
- Partner with Global Nestle Business Services to ensure the completion of the learning assessment process and collect related data for measuring learning effectiveness
- Support Program Managers and Learning Technology Specialists during the phase of roll-out of digital based learning solutions, ensuring an efficient use of the IT systems/tools and of the Learning platforms
- Provide data and relevant information to build dashboards, reports and measure the selected KPIs
- Mange employees training history and any reporting required from the system
- Follow up the Mandatory trainings completion and communicate to relevant stakeholders
What will make you successful
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to commit to deadlines
- Agile mind set with ability to enable results through others
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Specialist - Learning & Development
Dubai Parks and Resorts