Job description / Role
We are looking for a bilingual Marketing Account Manager to join our marketing team at Multiply Marketing Consultancy. This is a full time job where the Account Manager is responsible for working with his/her assigned clients to achieve and maintain optimum results. This role includes the following responsibilities:
• Managing and servicing several clients/ accounts and operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer account management.
• Gather Marketing Intelligence on handled clients’ business sectors for the purpose of perfect and confident decision making in proposing the strategy.
• Developing and implementing Marketing Plans and activities utilizing marketing best practices and channel knowledge to meet clients’ needs and achieve better results (Marketing Mix, Activations, PR, loyalty programs, marketing collaterals, tie-ups, advertising/media, online and social media).
• Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives.
• Developing a trusted advisor relationship with handled clients and their stakeholders
• Understanding digital technology and options to educate and steer clients towards digital communications
• Preparing reports on clients’ accounts status.
• Managing Agencies - development of internal (other departments) and external (suppliers such as printing press, stand contractors, video production houses…) projects and ensuring the work is executed on time and meeting the requested quality standards.
• Bringing media attention to newsworthy activities through press releases, media kits and media tours.
• Assist in preparing pitches to win new business
Key attributes of the Marketing Account Manager
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business
• 3-5 years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Senior Account Executive or other relevant experience
• Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and trends
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in written and spoken English & Arabic
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Experience in transferring complex information into clear and convincing graphs (infographics, prezi)
• Dynamic and having excellent organizational and planning skills
• Up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms, and algorithms
• Well-versed in paid social media advertising
• Good team player and positive attitude
About the Company
We are positively contagious, and have the power to influence people and change human behavior.
Multiply Marketing Consultancy is a dynamic, motivated, professional, friendly and full-service marketing consultancy. We are more than just a standard marketing consultancy. We are a full-service consultancy that provides marketing strategies and planning, market research and studies, public relations, branding and creative services and out-of-home media.
This gives us a definitive edge over our competitors as our complementary services are developed to work hand in hand and to offer a holistic approach to our clients.
Marketing Manager (Retail)
Quest Search & Selection
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Marketing Specialist FMCG
BAC Middle East
Marketing and Communications Executive