Job description / Role
This role will report into the M&BD Manager - Middle East, who you will work closely with to develop and bring to life the Middle East strategy. You will be supported by and regularly liaising with colleagues from across the international M&BD team, for example, the global Practice Group and Sector teams, Programme Delivery team, Digital Marketing team and PR & Comms team. We also have a dedicated Senior Pitch Manager for the region who is based in the Dubai office.
The successful candidate will work well individually and as part of a team, demonstrating our values daily. They will be analytical, enthusiastic, comfortable working with all levels of seniority and possess a strong work ethic. They should be proactive in helping our business grow and develop.
Join us if you thrive in a flexible environment where you are empowered to be creative, think ‘outside the box’ and take a leading role in the delivery of strategic, innovative, client-facing campaigns and initiatives.
• Support the M&BD Manager to drive the development, implementation and review of M&BD plans and activity across the region
• Create and implement a targeted comms strategy to raise the brand and profile of the Middle East practice and partners (i.e. via PR, events, directories, awards, website, social media etc.)
• Work with the M&BD Manager and fee earners to identify hot topics and trends to generate PR opportunities, as well as preparing and coordinating deal alerts and articles (with the PR & Comms team)
• Prepare social media content and drive the Middle East digital strategy (with the Social Media Manager based in the UK, where applicable)
• Maintain and update the Middle East website and intranet pages
• Plan and coordinate Middle East events, from inception to completion, extracting full ROI
• Manage the creation and distribution of Middle East internal and external communications (Vuture and InterAction)
• Develop tailored capability statements, keeping experience lists and CVs up to date
• Prepare and coordinate legal directory and awards submissions, keeping a database of results and testimonials and updating marketing materials and CVs accordingly
• Proactively promote full and effective use of Interaction (the firm’s CRM software), including data cleansing client mailing lists and ensuring new joiners are adding their contacts
• Take a leading role in delivering thought leadership and product campaigns
• Support and coordinate relationships with local PR contacts and legal directories
• Provide support in relation to BD meetings and targeting efforts, coordinating relevant business and market intelligence research requests
• Assist the M&BD Manager on reports for senior stakeholders
• Liaise with our Design team to ensure the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials across print and digital, internal and external channels
• Support and contribute to wider firm initiatives and ad hoc requests, as required
Skills and experience
• Previous experience within a professional services environment
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• An understanding of the Middle East market
• Skilled in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM and e-marketing systems (InterAction and Vuture, desirable)
• A good understanding of digital marketing channels
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, while remaining focused on quality delivery and deadlines, maintaining a calm and considered approach when under pressure
• Enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach which inspires confidence in others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
• Professional and approachable demeanor
• Organised and efficient with a ‘right first time’ approach to quality of work
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and tasks
• Solution oriented and results driven
• Commercial awareness in both approach and delivery
• Self-starter with ability to use own initiative
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
HR Source Consulting
Digital Marketing Executive
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager