Job description / Role
Taaleem are currently recruiting for an Admissions & Marketing Assistant to join one of their schools based in Mirdif, Dubai.
The post-holder is responsible for establishing effective relationships with prospective parents, support them through the process of applying to Taaleem Schools, deliver excellent experience from inquiry to enrollment and support the school in meeting its parent recruitment targets. The post-holder is responsible for developing and maintaining high levels of customer service both personally and as part of the wider school’s team, to ensure high levels of conversion and optimize parent recruitment.
This role is also responsible for regular communication updates on school social media channels, coordination of marketing activities for the school with the CO Marketing and Admissions Department, and helping the principals and the school leadership team to deliver effective communication to current parents.
Responsibility for delivering excellent experience for our prospective parents. Supporting School’s social media and communication efforts, ensuring our parents are always kept up to date with what is taking place at school, and showcasing school’s activities to new parents.
Delivering positive admissions processes and experiences for Taaleem’s customers, leading to growing customer base and overall income for the company. Direct impact on income generation and retention.
Admissions Process and Customer Service
• Presenting a positive impression of the school in all interactions with families, whether by telephone, face to face or in writing. Be the key point of contact for prospective parents from first contact with the school until the student’s first day,
• Under the guidance of Head of Admissions and Enrollment, delivering all Admissions touch points – direct, phone, digital and in-school experiences to deliver seamless, effective and positive admissions experience and utilise those touchpoints to enhance parent conversion,
• Work with Heads of School and SEN team on application approvals, conduct assessments including those from overseas in liaison with relevant Heads of School, EAL and SEN staff,
• Deliver all placement tests or interviews for new entrants to school and collate results, and arrange the placement of pupils in classes with the approval of Heads of Sections,
• Coordinate and oversee school’s wait lists and ensure the school’s admissions policy is transparent and adhered to,
• Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure invoices are issued for new students and ensure that all data is current on the CRM / ISAMs system,
• Preparing relevant information, documentation and communication required by applicant families at all stages of their journey and training relevant school team members on procedures for use (i.e. Enrolment guide for new parents),
• Support all families with initial induction of pupils, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, providing support and advice,
• Ensure the effective management and compliance of the Admission Department, including line management of the Admissions Assistant.
• Accountable for driving enrolments in order to meet or exceed targets as confirmed by Taaleem Central Office,
• Provide the Principal and SLT with regular updates on Admissions Data.
Marketing and Communications
• Promote, showcase and market the school to both external and internal stakeholders – primarily parents, prospective parents, local and national businesses, and press through effective use of school social media channels,
• Through a range of marketing, communication and social media tactics develop stronger loyalty and advocacy for the school and the wider Taaleem group to ensure school meets its recruitment, reputation and retention targets,
• Support current parents in navigating the school and its internal structures to ensure their questions are answered, needs met and recommendations listed by school management and advisory bodies,
• Support the delivery of Central Office Taaleem Marketing and Admissions strategy and support the creation of a school specific Marketing activities, working closely alongside CO Marketing and Admissions team.
Events and Internal parent engagement:
• Coordinate internally focused parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and report on outcome of events.
• Plan, coordinate and support Head of Admissions and Enrollment in designing school tours for prospective new parents ensuring that tours are tailor-made to meet their needs as much as possible and promote the school’s academic and non-academic achievements.
AED 8,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic Speaker preferred
• Bachelor degree
• Experience in a customer service or direct sales role
• Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
• Ability to form effective customer relationships and close sales
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Solid time management skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
• Computer literate, including all social media platforms
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.