Job description / Role
The Marketing Research Analysts will help determine the company's position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods. To determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing for our products. Knowledge of the targeted consumer to develop product brochures and commercials, support Sales Plan and product promotions. By analyzing trends in the marketplace and modeling statistics, we will gain a clear understanding of what does and doesn't work in the market.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
• Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
• Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
• Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
• Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
• Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand & positioning within the market
• Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies, assess the right advertising channels to use.
• Handle all customer survey feedback and analyze for customer service experience- what customers think about our services and products.
• Designing market surveys.
• Determining future trends.
• Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
• Developing strategies to improve market reach.
• Working along side Marketing Brand Manager to collate data for product launch presentations, sampling activations, product positioning within the market
• Coordinate with Marketing Manager to assess right product positioning and packaging methods
• Support marketing department with daily tasks and functions.
• Work closely with Operations and Sales Divisions across all company subsidiaries.
• Analyze sales & marketing data to create targeted and effective media plans and promotional campaigns
Academic & Trades Qualifications
• BSc in Marketing
• Experience with PPC campaigns
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Analytical abilities
• Experience as a Marketing Analyst
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 3 to 10 years of experience working in a similar position
• Previous experience working in Marketing Research role
• Excellent competency in Microsoft Office programs & Excel are expected
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English & Arabic language
• Knowledge of social media strategy and implementation
• A good communicator & good at outreach
• Proven data interpretation skills.
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.