Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with an International Law Firm who are looking to expand their established team in Dubai. The Business Development Assistant is expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to the Firm's lawyers as well as perform administrative tasks for the Middle East and Asia Business Development teams. Exposure to legal industry is an advantage.
* Assist with the preparation of business development presentations, briefings and new business proposals
* Coordinate updates of the practice materials and the lawyers biographies on firm's external web site and internal proposal database.
* Assist with the production and edits of client alerts, newsletters, updates and invitations, working with the firm's marketing technology and design teams.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Commitment to professional growth and development.
* Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
Salary and Benefits
Up to 17,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Business Development Intern