Marketing and Business Development Executive for a Law firm
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Job description / Role
Day to day implementation and administration of Marketing and Business Development activities for one of the leading law firms in this region.
Your role will include:
• Support the BD Managers with assigned key sector groups with their business plans and execution of these plans.
• Maintaining key MBD-related infrastructure, including web pages, CRM system, intranet, and social media.
• Actively develop and maintain a deep understanding of the firm’s key sectors and the competitive position of the Firm's key sectors through extensive internal and external research.
• Monitor, analyse and communicate market, industry and competitive trends.
• Work closely with the team to implement marketing activities in line with business plans and the firm’s strategy, including profile raising of sectors as well as individuals (partners) within that sector.
• Initiate and attend key industry events and actively look out for new work.
• Creating strong working relationships with internal clients, including international colleagues, the MBD team and other business services functions.
• Monitor the news agenda and be proactive in identifying opportunities for the firm to comment.
• Monitoring and evaluating on CRM Campaigns and activities for timely & accurate KPI reporting to share across the team and proposed recommendations for improvements.
• Help drive awareness for new content and follow-up through the collected data.
• Monthly reporting of data from various digital platform like the social media accounts and corporate website.
• Create and design social media asset using Canva.
• Updating marketing materials using Adobe InDesign (advantage).
• Marketing and business development experience, within a legal, professional services or a relevant business-to-business environment in the UAE or internationally
• Track record in the implementation of effective processes
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality over aspects of work being undertaken
• Strong writing skills, editing ability and proficiency in MS applications including Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, experience with other platforms like InDesign, Canva, Constant Contact would be a bonus
• Experience in using corporate website CMS
• Experience in handling corporate social media accounts eg. LinkedIn, IG and Twitter
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities on a daily basis.
• Able to remain focused and effective under pressure.
• Enthusiastic team player.
• Flexible, dependable attitude as there will be a requirement to work outside of office hours and to support the wider team as and when required.
About the Company
A leading Property and Real Estate in UAE.
Digital Marketing Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales and Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services