Job description / Role
Melodica Music and Dance Institute is one of Dubai’s leading training centres, established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) specialising in Music and Dance classes for all age groups. Having already experienced significant growth over the last couple of years, Melodica currently operates across six locations in Dubai with further expansion plans in the pipeline for 2019.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Marketing and Business Development Manager to help us expand our client base.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners. You will be the face of Melodica and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective marketing and business development strategy.
The main job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
• Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and client satisfaction.
• Develop all strategic and tactical marketing and business development initiatives – increase growth.
• Research business opportunities and viable income streams. Explore new business opportunities.
• Create, maintain and strengthen the Melodica brand in all forms of media (creative and technical writing, online and print).
• Coordinate introductions and arrange meetings with prospective partners. Build long-term relationships with partners.
• Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, email/social media campaigns, blogs, web content, press releases and other technical content.
• Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts. Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials) and negotiate rates.
• Manage and ensure consistent branding across all branch locations.
• Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
• Oversee the coordination and organisation of all client events including recitals, concerts, parent’s evenings, coffee mornings etc.
• Manage and write the content of our corporate website to ensure that it is current, dynamic and relevant. Consider new ways to further develop the website to make it a selling tool.
• Design and develop artwork and advertisements.
• Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports.
• Report on successes and improvement areas.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
• BSc/BA in Marketing is a must
• Proven working experience as a Marketing and Business Development Manager
• Experience with design and implementation of marketing and business development strategy
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Strong local market knowledge
• in-depth understanding of education industry trends, locally and internationally
• Proficiency in English (native English speakers will be given preference)
• Ability to build rapport
• High-level communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Understanding and working knowledge of SEO and social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
• Basic graphic design skills
If your profile has been short-listed, you will be contacted for an initial interview. If you do not hear from us, your application has unfortunately not been successful.
About the Company
Melodica Music and Dance Institutue is a music institute in Dubai, UAE established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. Melodica have been operating since 2013 and are one of the top-rated independent music schools in Dubai with six branches across Dubai with a further four opening over 2018-2020.
Melodica is registered with ABRSM, Trinity and RAD and specialise in teaching piano, vocals, guitar, violin, drums, saxophone, flute, ballet and hip hop for all age groups. With over 100 teachers from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belarus, UK, South Africa, India, Canada and US, Melodica is a truly international school.