Job description / Role
An ideal role for a Marketing and Business Development professional who enjoys general Business Development & Marketing as well as pitching and tendering, is available with a highly sought after international firm with a market-leading practice in the GCC.
The successful applicant will undertake the following responsibilities:
* Identify and evaluate prospective clients and key marketing strategies aligning with the firms areas of practice;
* Research, strategize, and negotiate representation at PR opportunities to raise the firm's profile including membership organisations, events, and conferences;
* Maintain and update marketing media, including social media, and expand marketing approach as needed;
* Prepare submissions, presentations, and oversee staff to ensure a consistent and cohesive approach is being utilised;
* Arrange training opportunities for marketing and professional staff to enhance PR skills;
* Provide strategic pitch advice to fee earners
* Project manage, coordinate and draft written proposals and draft pitch presentations
In order to be considered for this position you must demonstrate the following:
* 4+ years experience within a professional services environment, ideally in a marketing and BD related role, with strong experience in pitching and tendering
* Current knowledge of marketing platforms and proven track record of pitch management;
* Excellent negotiation and client relations skills and an enthusiastic approach;
* Excellent time and project managements skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and producing work at the highest standard;
* Strong written and oral communication and highly developed interpersonal skills;
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|