Job description / Role
A Taaleem school is currently exploring the market in order to appoint an experienced and professional, Marketing and Communications executive to become part of a well established team in the heart of Dubai. This role will offer excellent opportunity to continue your career within one of the leading education providers in the Middle East.
• Promote, showcase and market the school to both external and internal stakeholders – primarily parents, prospective parents, local and national businesses, press and social media outlets,
• Through a range of marketing, communication and social media tactics develop stronger loyalty and advocacy for the school and the wider Taaleem group to ensure school meets its recruitment, reputation and retention targets,
• Support current parents in navigating the school and its internal structures to ensure their questions are answered, needs met and recommendations listed by school management and advisory bodies,
• Promote and market the school to relevant stakeholders, developing loyalty and advocacy of the school and Taaleem brand,
• Execute Central Office Taaleem Marketing strategy and support the creation of a school specific Marketing strategy, working closely alongside CO Marketing team.
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• Key agencies – marketing, creative, social media, or branding – supporting the school and Taaleem group in achieving its vision and targets,
• Key leaders and teaching staff in schools,
• Existing parents, visitors to the school, school employees and Senior Leadership, Central Office Marketing team and other departments as required, media agencies, social media platforms.
Marketing and Campaigns
• In tandem with Central Office Marketing team plan and execute key marketing and communications activities,
• Develop and coordinate production of key marketing and communication campaigns – whether for advertising and student recruitment purposes, to support positive parent experience and retention or to develop long term reputation for our schools,
• Coordinate the production and execution of campaign production schedules, enabling the production teams to gather all required content (across video, voice recordings, photography, interviews and written content),
• Plan the schools print marketing needs for the year and liaise with the Central Office marketing team to coordinate production schedule and ensure delivery to school timelines,
Communication and Content
• Develop, with the support and guidance from Central Office Marketing Team, a cohesive annual internal and external communication plans, encompassing key messaging themes specific to the school, encompassing internal events, staff expertise and student success showcase,
• Ensuring that all schools academic, sports, student, extra-curricular achievements are represented in the above plans and highlighted regularly,
• Execute these communication plans through all relevant external communication channels, such as newsletters and social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) to promote the school to both existing and potential new parents,
• Supporting the school Senior Leadership team in developing cohesive and streamlined communication strategy, ensuring all channels are used with clear purpose and objective in mind,
• Coordinate key content production, incl. scheduling across social media platforms for the the Central Office to build on internally generated content and increase its visibility to new audiences through planned use of social media boosts,
• Promote the school by identifying newsworthy stories for the media and PR opportunities, liaising with CO in advance to enable amplification of interesting stories through external channels.
• Create an annual schedule of website updates for the school and take responsibility for planning and liaising with the Central Office Marketing team, to ensure all content is refreshed regularly, at appropriate times in the year,
• Liaise with Digital Marketing representative in CO to regularly update and develop the school website,
• Suggest improvements, new sections and share ideas for content that could improve parent experience.
Events and Internal parent engagement:
• Coordinate internally focused parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and report on outcome of events,
• Plan, coordinate and support Admissions teams in designing school tours for prospective new parents ensuring that tours are tailor-made to meet their needs as much as possible and promote the school’s academic and non-academic achievements.
Parent Communication and Customer Service
• Promoting the school in the best possible way by providing customer service excellence to parents and visitors,
• Maintain open lines of communications with existing parents and ensure that their feedback including concerns, complaints and compliments are handled effectively and passed to the relevant member of staff, efficiently and in a timely manner. Liaise with other school personnel or departments as required,
• Resolve, or escalate through the correct channels, non-academic school issues that parents or parents' groups may raise,
• Ensure that the Principal and relevant staff are regularly informed of problems or matters of significance,
• Undertake parent satisfaction surveys. Collate responses and produce analysis and action planning recommendations in partnership with the Principal,
• Conduct Parent Exit Surveys and prepare reports for the Principal, Admissions Manager and Central Office.
• Guide and ensure that the school meets Taaleem branding guidelines. This will be regularly reviewed and includes, signage, collateral, touch points, etc,
• Lead the coordination of overall parent journey, mapping and measuring how customer service at all points supports Taaleem’s brand promise and encourages parent endorsement.
• Support and provide cover for the Admissions team as requested by the Admissions Manager,
• Ensure the Taaleem policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times,
• Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required,
• Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors,
• Working within budget guidelines and company procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Experience in a marketing/communication or customer relationship management role, with a minimum of two years in a customer focused role preferably in a service industry, experience of and interest in use of social media for Marketing.
• Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing.
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Solid time management skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
• Computer literate, including all social media platforms.
• Attentiveness, able to listen effectively and ask questions
• Resilient, able to work under pressure
• A team player, willing to support colleagues to deliver results
• Willingness to learn
• High level of attention to detail
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Admissions Assistant