Job description / Role
The Marketing Executive will help tell the world of all the great stuff that we are doing. Incumbent is expected to work closely with the Managing Director and internal teams to design and implement marketing initiatives to promote the company’s products and services. The role is varied and will include aspects of creativity, analytics, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
• Develop the long-term strategy, goals, objectives and performance measures for the Marketing Department with the guidance of the GM.
• Develop and manage the production of marketing materials, including designing posters, flyers, newsletter, e-newsletters, business cards, etc.
• Coordinate external agencies such as PR, graphic design, branding and others.
• Attend events such as industry conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• Monitor and analyze competitor marketing activity and sales material and present to management for review.
• Create social media management strategies. Manage and improve all company social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Prepare and issue posts on social-media platform
• Update the website on a regular basis
• Develop and manage personalized brand e-mail marketing for existing or potential customers through CRM.
• Analyze CRM data and report analysis to the management team. and design customer segments, territories, verticals, etc.
• Conduct research and analysis on our target audience and design appropriate marketing initiatives.
• Collaborate with other departments to develop their required graphic materials or support their efforts with marketing initiatives
• Source advertising opportunities
• Our ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in a marketing/ communications position preferably in the energy/ engineering sector in the UAE holding a bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, Design and/or Marketing.
• Strong practical and theoretical knowledge of viable marketing initiatives.
• We are looking for someone with a willingness to learn and self-develop, have a proactive approach to continuous growth and improvement, able to collaborate with others well, flexible and adaptable to change in a dynamic work environment.
About the Company
We are an energy engineering consulting firm that uses quality engineering, financing and management to optimize building energy use through efficiency to reduce costs, carbon impact and increase asset profitability and value.
Our comprehensive energy efficiency solutions reduce energy-related expenditures and we do this by deploying the latest technologies and engineering to deliver comprehensive energy solutions that improves energy and water efficiency, reduce carbon impact and saves money. Taka Solutions operates in the SMB sector and we are growing. We are ambitious and agile company with our core values being integrity, ambition and excellence.