Job description / Role
This role will sit in the firm’s Middle East & Africa BD & Marketing team and operate as part of the firm’s Global Communications and Marketing teams. The Marketing & Communications Manager role will require experience of building and delivering marketing and communications strategies encompassing traditional and digital channels in line with revenue generating initiatives.
• Create, own and deliver the regional marketing and communications strategy in line with the MEA strategic growth priorities.
• Lead and deliver operational strategies to refine, market and promote products and services.
• Coordinate and execute multichannel marketing campaigns across the MEA region.
• Review, develop, and implement policies, processes, procedures, and tools to equip more self-service capabilities for internal and external marketing activities.
• Champion the firms digital marketing ambitions, including identifying development areas for the business and providing coaching and training.
• Track, monitor and assess engagement performance of regional content, using data to identify best practice and areas for improvement.
• Oversee the region's social media strategy and voice? (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Plan, monitor and manage LinkedIn campaigns, advising the business on the best approach and metrics to measure performance by and on how to turn engagement into leads.
• Oversee the firm's approach to media outreach in the region.
• This will include pro-actively identifying media opportunities, supporting BD campaigns, building relationships with regional media, drafting press releases, advising on profile raising strategies and reactively responding to media enquiries.
• Assist the broader BD team and business on content as required, including being actively involved in the creation of articles, whitepapers, webinars, and podcasts.
• Working with central comms, marketing and CRM teams to represent MEA’s interests, share best practice and assist with global projects.
The person we are looking for:
• Expertise around marketing campaign development processes, managing budgets and assessing the effectiveness of marketing spend.
• Familiar with brand management, proposition development and principles for content and editorial strategies.
• Proficient with digital, event, content, performance marketing and account based marketing approaches and principles.
• Able to engage and manage stakeholder relationships to leverage the benefit and impact of marketing and communications activities.
• Understanding of how marcomms can be adapted and tailored to address business objectives and marketing strategies – from enhancing brand, relationships or revenue-generating activities.
• Able to analyse performance of marketing and website performance using Google Analytics, Google Data Studios and PowerBI.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experienced communications and/or marketing professional with at least 10 years' experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
• Educated to degree level or possesses equivalent experience.
• High proficiency in all MS Office packages
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Experience of line management is advantageous as this role manages an executive.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.