Job description / Role
Working both internally with other departments, and externally through the media, the Marketing & PR Coordinator will assist in developing and maintaining the public image of the Hotel.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Coordinate internal activities and maintain photos, releases and other material for future publicity
• Handle external activities; press releases, event invitations, photos, brochures and other material
• Maintain media relationships including social media
• Assist with special events
Your experience and skills include:
• Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
• Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Fluency in English; additional languages such as French are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Marketing Social Media Coordinator
Marketing & Admissions Assistant
Marketing Assistant for a Multinational Professional Services Firm