Job description / Role
IFZA is looking for a creative, dynamic and extroverted Marketing and PR Manager with exceptional communication skills to build and manage IFZA’s Marketing strategy. To be successful in this job, you will have to coordinate with various departments in the business including the Sales Team and the Management Group.
- Prepare and implement IFZA’s overall Marketing and PR Strategy, national as well as international
- Optimization of IFZA’s identity and availability on the following platforms:
- IFZA’s Website
- Social Media
- Reseller POS application
- Search engine optimization
- Work alongside IT to design campaigns and offers
- Establish good relations with key members of all the major medias in the U.A.E as well as internationally
- Undertake the recurrent contact to the press in order to profile IFZA and promote the company’s offerings and differentiation parameters
- Preparing and executing events
- Design and implement sales materials
- Design and implement education material for the IFZA Academy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Documented results from previous organizations
- Documented skills in online marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Systematic and well organized
- Understand the UAE market
- Fluent in English – verbally as well as in writing
Salary: Compensation according to experience and documented achievements
About the Company
Based in the heart of Fujairah and built on global quality, the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is set to quickly become a leading investment hub within the thriving UAE economy.
Offering a highly customised approach, coupled with efficient international service standards and cost-effective solutions, with IFZA it is truly all about the customer and their journey to business success.
Why IFZA is a leading choice:
• Cost-effective business incorporation solutions. • Fast and easy incorporation and company management. • Wide and comprehensive range of business activities including consultancy, services and trading. • 100% foreign ownership. • Business owners are not required to be physically present during the incorporation process. • Companies have limited liability. • 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes. • Zero foreign currency restrictions. • Full repatriation of company profits and capital. • Low setup costs. • No physical office requirements. • No share capital requirement. • Ability to incorporate holding companies.