Job description / Role
In the role of Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day marketing and business development activities for Furless and generating awareness about us and our services to support in driving inquiries and sales.
Your role would be:
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
Marketing Strategy, Planning & Implementation
• In-line with the business objectives and guidance of the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the development the marketing and strategy of the company.
• Manage the marketing department and be responsible for marketing budget.
• Maintain brand identity guidelines and ensure all activities and collateral are on-brand at all times.
• Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including online and offline marketing campaigns and assets such as company website, blog, social media accounts, flyers, promotional collateral etc.
• Develop marketing campaigns to keep the company relevant and get it noticed.
• Pulling together case studies and creating and maintaining portfolio of testimonials.
• Working with branding agency from A to Z.
Digital Marketing & Social Media
• Implement a strong digital and online marketing strategy for Furless.
• Manage all social media accounts for Furless – development and implement an effective content strategy.
• Develop required content for social/digital campaigns.
• Manage 3rd party agencies as required – SEO etc.
Public Relations (PR)
• Central point of contact for all media/influencers in region.
• Send monthly press release/blurb to relevant media list.
• Implement and manage effective influencer and community group campaigns.
• Clip all media and influencer coverage for Furless to utilize in clinic marketing.
• Crisis management – as required.
• Developing Furless’ event calendar and strategy.
• Management, organisation and hosting of Furless events, including launches, open days, media & influencer events.
• Finding quality external events and opportunities for Furless to be part of.
• Attendance at trade and consumer shows.
Partnerships and Promotions
• Central point of contact for all partnerships and marketing opportunities that come into the company
• Build relationships with relevant partners – community groups, doctors, gynecologists, corporate HR teams.
• Researching, evaluating and implementing promotional and sponsorship opportunities in line with business objectives, and with consideration of brand values and guidelines.
New Business Development
• Assisting with new business opportunities.
• Idea generation, research and presentations for new client pitches.
• Developing creative new business approaches and desk drops to keep the company top of mind.
• Planning, scheduling and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
• Management of Furless customer databases, as well as media and trade contacts.
• Use of the Internet and other resources for research purposes.
• Leads and manages marketing department staff and interns by providing tasks, objectives, strategies and projects.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
• Undertaking additional support and administrative tasks as required.
• University degree
• 5 years marketing experience in the GCC. Experience in Beauty, Spa or Clinic industry is a plus.
• Experience in a marketing, account management or support role in marketing, events or public relations
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Highly organized
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiar with all Microsoft packages
• Whilst not essential, bilingual is an asset
About the Company
Furless offers the only PERMANENT body hair removal method in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. This form of treatment is quick, convenient and recommended by experts.