Job description / Role
A Global Private Company, one of the leading distributor of oral care products is looking for a proactive Marketing and Sales Executive to join their team based in Dubai. In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads, meeting clients and stakeholders, updating the CRM database, and meeting sales targets through traditional or digital means.
• Identifying business opportunities through traditional or digital means by searching prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
• Sell products by researching client needs, establishing contact, and developing relationship with prospects
• Create strategy and manage several e-commerce channels both international and within Middle East (ex: Amazon, noon, namshi etc.)
• Maintain connection with existing clients by providing support, information, and recommending solutions.
• Act as a point of contact between the company and its existing and potential markets/prospects
• Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business deals
• Meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry and marketing events
• Create detailed proposal documents, negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by meeting with promotors and analyzing sales forecasts
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports by collecting, summarizing and interpreting data
• Research competitor's products by identifying, evaluating item characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
To be considered for this role, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
• At least 3 years’ experience in retail sales and marketing
• Well versed in MS Office and other presentation app
• Has flexible and creative approach towards work
• Strong command in English for both oral and written communication skills
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Admissions Assistant