Job description / Role
Marketing Assistant - LXA Dubai
LXA are expanding, and we are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Directors in raising our company’s profile and expansion to KSA. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the next stage of our company’s journey.
You will be joining a dynamic, ambitious and friendly team who will help you with your goals. We particularly welcome people with personality and sense of humour.
We are an entrepreneurial organisation, and we want a dynamic person to grab this opportunity, make it their own and take it to places we haven’t seen. The role is varied and will be bound to stretch you in new directions. It’s your job to make it your own!
• You would be responsible for the production of all marketing materials and collateral.
• Assisting in our bid processes, ensuring all documents are well presented and on brand.
• Coordinating our CRM process and ensuring that all leads and marketing opportunities are actioned.
• Writing and editing content for different platforms, such as social media, website and press releases.
• Organizing and coordinating networking events, such as conferences.
• Managing our award calendar; developing our entries and ensuring that all awards are managed.
• Assisting and coordinating our PR communication plan.
• Coordinating our business development strategy.
• Offering administration for various marketing initiatives.
• You will be ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have relevant experience in Marketing and Business Development
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
• Superb client facing and organization skills.
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, In-design, and all relevant social media platforms and applications.
About the Company
We make creative projects happen. We're an international, multidisciplinary practice of designers, managers, creatives, entrepreneurs, strategists, and operational experts working across space, experience and identity. We pride ourselves on having a diverse portfolio of fun projects and clientele.
Of course, we do all this with your needs and ambitions in mind. Which is why around 90% of our work is repeat business from happy clients.