Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a well-known event management firm in Abu Dhabi. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Office Marketing Assistant to join their team. In this role, the job holder will have the following responsibilities:
• Organize and oversee delivering digital assets, digital campaigns, advertising campaigns, print material, brochures, art books, Etc.
• Support marketing manager with the social media content calendar, develop content (prepare photoshoots & videography), and reporting of social media campaigns
• Support marketing manager with internal presentations and coordinate with internal departments
• Support with marketing department administration: artist materials, digital archiving of event reports, archival of image & video libraries, coordinate with organization’s office for deliveries on Marcom collaterals
• Support internal team on physical and digital events; preparation and coordination of the event checklist between departments
• Support in developing necessary marketing related content in coordination with the editors and other resources, in addition to proofreading ensuring approval process completion
• Support Marketing Manager on delivering sponsor benefits as per the agreements.
• Maintain relationships with vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Perform any other duties as required by Marketing Head
• Conduct bi-weekly audits for the organization’s website, coordinate with internal teams their updates to brief into supporting digital agency
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A degree holder in marketing or other related courses
• At least 1 year of experience; open to considering fresh graduates
• Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledgeable in managing social media platforms
• Strong fluency in English and Arabic language is a plus
• Flexible to travel and willing to work outside the normal working hours, when required
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Marketing and Sales Consultant
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
Al Jaziri Group