Job description / Role
You will be responsible for managing the calendar and logistics related to the regional undergraduate talent attraction program and events as well as supporting internal events and community initiatives for this multinational professional services firm.
• Supporting internal events in Dubai and Riyadh.
• Leading logistics and event set-up for office lunches, worldwide alumni day and internal leadership meetings in collaboration with internal comms coordinator
• Collaborate with internal comms coordinator on internal comms merchandise and prints
• Support the establishment of the Regional Talent Attraction Program in the Middle East
• Arrange the team meetings and capture outcomes to be shared with the team
• Maintain as needed team files – Trello etc.
• Update the program with input from the team
• Keep track of the marketing budget including management of expenses and invoices for the program
Program and Event Logistics
• Program event logistics (Order supplies and giveaway, keep the event trackers and tools up-to-date, contribute to concept creation for events, organize travel logistics of speakers and marketing team)
• Initial venue and F&B research for client events and internal events
• Keep track of the guest list for each event and follow-up on RSVPs, for smaller events. For the annual event this is done in collaboration with recruitment and potentially EAs
• Work on our survey tool to create RSVPs and feedback surveys
• Provide on the ground support at events
• Need to “pitch in” as much as needed during workload peaks
• Create mailing texts and banners around the events
• Create/maintain general events related decks so they are up-to-date
• Collaborate with the Events team to leverage suppliers lists and best practices
• Handle permits and licenses processes in relation to the events of the program
• In charge of vendors following guidelines and processes in place
• Be focal point for external communication after the launch event across multiple channels including social media, emails, Slack etc.
• Develop annual plan of engagement for the program
• Drive relevant events under the program throughout the year
• Inform senior leadership of opportunities to engage their clients with identified future leadership talent.
• Develop and implement multichannel communications plan leveraging planned events, members and recruitment calendar
• Maintain members/fellows in Dynamix and other electronic/digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Slack
• Work with PR agency to develop relevant PR
• Maintain and further develop the program microsite
• Organize and prepare program related meetings with internal & external stakeholders
• Collect and draft membership communication via different channels including social media, microsite and mailings
The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• A marketing and events employment background in a multinational corporate environment of at least 3 years
• Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to set and be flexible with competing priorities
• Extrovert networker with experience in community management
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and effectively
• Ability to communicate clearly with immediate stakeholders
• Tenacious with follow-ups and a high attention to detail
• Able to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and service oriented environment
• Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful and friendly
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.