Job description / Role
Marketing Associate, you will:
- Work closely with the marketing manager to provide support and implement marketing campaigns including event management across tax.
- Maintain, develop and update CRM System for marketing and business development activity, liaising with lead users/key stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal teams to support delivery of marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Drive an effective internal communications programme.
- Raise external profile through the management of social media platforms.
- To assist in ensuring brand consistency of communications and collateral
Additionally, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Marketing and brand
- Event management including initial planning meetings, liaising with venues,speakers, organising mailing, full event administration and post-event followup and reporting
- Track and archive coverage of tax in the media
- Manage the marketing calendar and providing updates with the B&Cteam bi-monthly
- Provide brand use guidance and review; to manage the brand guidelines directory and templates
- Actively engage partners in database cleansing and maintenance to updateall changes on databases and seek missing/up to date information where required.
- Support the marketing team todeliver high quality marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative support for the marketing function
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- 1-2 years marketing experience is desirable,covering all aspects of the marketing mix, preferably in professional services.
- Bachelor's Degree/BA/BS in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields required
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills; with an ear for authentic, persuasive language, strong listening skills, and quick understanding of audience and content.
- Proficient copy-writing style and proof-reading ability.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, i.e., rolls up sleeves to prepare for events and contributes directly as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with good project management skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all members of the team across the Middle East, particularly with senior staff.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and follow through.
- The candidate must be able to manage a variety of projects to a high standard within tight deadlines - with the focus being on delivery.
- They must demonstrate ability with all MSoffice software applications, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,Excel etc.) in addition to digital marketing (apps, website, social media..)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results
- Team player
- Close attention to detail
- Clear, concise written style
- Ability to manage projects and take full responsibility for them
- Speaks Arabic (desirable but notessential).
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity