Job description / Role
Be a driving force behind the coordination and innovation of:
• Events, including online events, webinars and thought leadership panels. Exhibitions, seminars, road shows and client events
• A comprehensive content marketing plan focused on thought leadership with an opinion driven, informative and educational approach including blogs, thought leadership, press relations
• Help drive social media content across multiple platforms
• Digital advertising opportunities with a particular focus on Google Ads, PPC and SEM
• Web site content relevant to market responsibility with an aim of increasing traffic, engagement and lead generation
• Out-bound email marketing campaigns targeting event registration and lead generation
• Manage relationships with industry associations, third party media companies to ensure that we obtain the best possible value out of those relationships
• The development of our client referral and case study program
• Already based in Dubai, the candidate will be fluent in English and Arabic.
• The ideal candidate will be of a youthful disposition with a passion for being innovative and creative, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a desire to learn about our products and markets to aid the provision of creative solutions.
• Open minded and flexible, the candidate should be a team player who can demonstrate an ability to be able to communicate effectively across multiple time zones and cultures and to work as a member of a broader team.
• Happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in other possibly indirect projects when required, the candidate should also be happy to travel if the need arises.
The role would suit a young, enthusiastic individual that has the desire to work in the:
• B2B environment, to learn and progress as part of growing multicultural marketing team, while working with a variety of departments across the business.
• The role would suit an individual that is comfortable working within a business that has brand guidelines.
• A demonstrable level of marketing experience is essential
• Experience coordinating activities across the broader marketing mix – but especially content marketing, thought leadership and digital marketing; preferably strong experience with Google Adwords, PPC and SEM.
• Good project management experience, ability to coordinate multiple projects at a given time
• Web and social media aware, experience with Word-Press is preferred but not essential
• Ideally comes from a real estate or technology marketing background with software being the preference, though not essential
• Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree
A Leading Company In UAE
Middle East Executive
Marketing Executive (Rooms)
Marketing and Communications Executive