Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for a marketing & branding manager. The core objective of this role is to execute core brand marketing activities for our client, including communication development, market research, and end-to-end media planning and social media marketing.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Identify and partner in articulating annual and quarter-wise marketing programs and requirements in synch with business and product teams
• Develop inspiring communication development briefs anchored in real consumer insights that can make way for stand-out advertising
• Partner in the creative development process - creative testing, production and deployment in media
• Work with Asia Pacific and Worldwide teams to understand and adapt/ deploy world-wide marketing programs for the Indian market
• Bring the Voice of Consumer to marketing and business teams through regular sharing of consumer feedback and research
• Be on top of the PC category by assimilating various knowledge sources such as market share reports, brand audits, internal sales data, media data, social listening & competitor benchmarking
• Drive ongoing monitoring and optimization of marketing programs, based on consumer research and data, to ensure high quality execution and effectiveness (ROI).
• Be the liaison with Alliance partners like Intel and Microsoft for joint business planning and ensuring program compliance
• Support Tablets and Services teams for their marketing programs
• Budget planning and management
AED 90,000 to 135,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Improvement in brand preference and imagery scores
• Business and share growth in the premium segment
• Brand lift and engagement scores for digital and social campaigns
• Internal: Sales/ Business Teams, Marketing team, Product team, Services Team
• External: Advertising Agency, Media Agencies, Social Media Agency
• Key functional/technical competencies:
• Brand management
• Stakeholder management
• Agency management
• Consumer Focus
Key Behavioral competencies:
• Bias for action
• Leading and initiating action
• Persistence and resilience
• Higher Education/bachelor
• Relevant work experience & relevant Certifications.
• Master’s will be an added advantage
• Work Experience – 2 to 10 years
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
A Leading Group In The UAE
International Brand Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager