Job description / Role
Our Client, an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their Dubai office.
• Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Senior Manager.
• This role will also work closely with Proposals Manager, Partners.
• It will have a clear focus on writing proposals and credential documents, industry submissions and awards, event support, management of marketing materials, dealing with requests from international offices and day to day support of the fee earners as well as supporting on global projects/systems to be implemented locally.
• There will also be the opportunity to get involved in CRM planning and support.
• Writing – exemplary writing skills are fundamental.
• People skills – the ability to build good relationships.
• Organisation – the ability to prioritise deadlines and juggle a number of stakeholders.
• Attention to detail. This skill is critical to success within this role.
The key qualities required for this role include:
• Enthusiasm and curiosity.
• Service ethos.
• Pro-activity and initiative.
• Hunger, drive and determination.
• Thrives working in a high-pressure, high-reward environment.
• Reliability and flexibility.
• Experience of Marketing Business Development in a partnership environment or in an international professional services organisation.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.