Job description / Role
Our client, a leading local law firm with particular expertise in UAE law, is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their Marketing & BD team. Reporting to the newly appointed Head of Marketing & BD, this is a full time position, and an opportunity for someone currently at the Assistant/Coordinator/Junior Executive level to step up and make the role their own.
A comprehensive list of duties is outlined below, but ideally candidates will have had exposure to the full spectrum of professional services marketing and BD activities, will have exceptional interpersonal skills, and experience managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, ideally within a firm/partnership environment.
List of Responsibilities
To serve as the principal day to day point of support on all marketing & BD activity for the firm. This will include (but is not limited to):
• Working with Marketing, BD and Knowledge Management colleagues to raise the profile of the firm’s brand in the markets it serves.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing & BD, partners and practice heads, in developing and delivering a firm-wide multichannel communications plan which encompasses the needs of each practice area.
• Driving the creation and review of content resources, marketing collateral, and event management to support the above plan.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing & BD to identify, monitor and report on market positioning trends and opportunities specific to the firm.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing & BD, partners and fee earners in the development and implementation of the departments’ BD strategy and Client Relationship Programme.
• Directories - Preparing the firm’s submissions to rankings publications and industry awards to raise and maintain awareness of the firm and improve rankings.
• Pitches/Proposals - Working with the partners and practice heads to manage and prepare pitches and proposals including research, drafting, editing, collating information, proofing and collating pitch stats and testimonials.
• Maintaining and updating deal / credentials / people / database profiling through consistent media management.
• Brand - As required/directed, delivery of a mix of profiling and communication programmes to increase expertise (brand) recognition utilising a variety of marketing channels including
• High profile brand building initiatives
• Newsletters, alerts and other publications, including internal communication
• Developing thought leadership / proprietary research and forums
• Timely maintenance, periodic review and updating of the firm’s core collateral including: website, articles, lawyer profiles, credential documents, deal databases and brochures
• Website and online profiling / Social Media / Search Engine Optimisation / article push strategies
• Events - Managing events from inception to completion; from messaging through to ROI.
• Targeted content driven seminars and events
• Industry / association / sector meetings
• Client hospitality events and programmes
• Coordinating with partners on the development and execution of targeted email campaigns including the building of the campaigns and CRM management.
This role will require occasional travel to Abu Dhabi.
• Minimum 2-3 years broad marketing or business development experience in a sophisticated services environment.; professional services background strongly preferred but exceptions are possible.
• Bachelor’s degree - relevant qualification in marketing, business studies/economics, law or social sciences.
• Excellent IT skills – InterAction, CRM, basic HTML, email marketing, advanced Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Excellent project management and facilitation skills.
• Excellent written English and attention to detail.
Profile and Attributes
• Considerable hands-on experience gained in a professional services organisation or B2B environment.
• Commercially savvy with a flexible and collaborative operating style.
• A proactive self-starter and practical problem solving skills.
• Strong team player with excellent influencing skills.
• Perceptive and tactful individual and effective communicator.
• Must be able to liaise effectively with a diverse mix of nationalities and cultures.
• Ability to manage and negotiate competing priorities.
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply online.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.