Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part
- Responsible for managing all marketing and events campaigns, promotional, brand positioning and sponsorship aspects of Bollywood Dubai
- Responsible of managing the Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer within the department
- Communication: Internal
- Work closely with Head Marketing and other marketing members to determine the Bollywood Parks Dubai strategy
- Work closely with the graphic designer on daily basis
- Work with the internal departments such as: procurement, finance, F&B and operations to manage specific requirements to ensure seamless planning and execution
- Work with external agencies such as: creative, social, digital, PR and media buying
- Analyse regional insights regarding local trends, market dynamics, and future product requirements, to shape and define the strategy for the park across all markets.
- Support Head Marketing in developing and implementing marketing & strategic campaigns/ budget for Bollywood Parks Dubai that included, online and offline media strategy and activation in relation to core target markets, channel strategy, IP management, CRM and strategic partnerships.
- Work with cross-teams, multiple brands, and agencies in planning and executing campaigns across all channels, including digital, social media, PR, CRM, business intelligence and ATL media, ensuring cost efficiency whilst achieving campaign KPIs.
- Deliver regular updates on product positioning, messaging frameworks and key messages for Bollywood Dubai, in line with client and customer feedback, market trends, competitive insight and customer insight.
- Prepare regular executive-level reports on marketing performance, budget utilization, and strategic recommendations for marketing investment in post opening phase.
- Manage and deliver creative and brand pitches and RFPs.
- Drive the distribution of relevant content to the database to help ensure ongoing engagement and awareness of Bollywood Parks Dubai.
- Identification new market opportunities and driving growth for Bollywood Park Dubai.
- Key point of contact for creation of content and distribution of internal communications.
- Deliver a positive ROI on all B2C marketing activities for awareness and brand growth.
- Provide guidance and approvals to the agencies in their deliverables.
- Proactively interacted with Cluster Sales and the Revenue team on development and deployment of direct channel marketing programs that supported acquisition and growth of database.
- Monitor, assess and report the performance of all marketing campaigns by analysing key performance indicators to ensure visibility on their return on investment.Work directly with sales & revenue colleagues to develop direct marketing initiatives that measurably impact revenue and drive incremental revenue
- Manage weekly meetings with corporate marketing and operations team and for in-park marketing opportunities as well continuation of B2C campaigns.Work closely with the digital agency to develop innovative and profitable digital marketing strategies.
- Ensured effective management of colleagues within the marketing, communications and public relations function, through skill development, cross functional roles and training.
Are you a Star? Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Marketing or relevant
- Promotions background with successful track record
- Proactive, conscientious and detailed oriented
- Independent thinker
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Background in Hotel/resort industries
- Ability to multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Language; English speaker - Indian National with Hindi speaking is a preference
- Understanding of GCC cultural peculiarities to ensure that designs created are in accordance and not offensive
- Microsoft, Google Docs, and CMS Word Press/Excel/PPT
- Good organizational skills with accuracy and attention to details.
- Have good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours and Timeline driven
- Min. 6 years of experience in Sales and Marketing department (similar function or responsibilities)
- Portfolio that contains examples of Sales Promo, POS, Packaging, Events, Print and Digital advertisingâ€¦
- Local market knowledge
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014