Job description / Role
As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will coordinate the execution of an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy that supports the category business objectives and delivers the right mix of digital and event tactics to increase pipeline and create new leads. This extends from applying analytics to better profile, target and re-target prospects through to dynamically adapting campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversions rates.
- Help building integrated end-to-end campaigns inclusive of events, digital, social and nurture
- In partnership with marketers from other teams, the Campaign Manager defines the tactic and offer mix that will engage prospects and buyers and help progress opportunities to sales
- Apply data driven analytics and assess campaign performance to ensure they are driving expected results
- Manages the end-to-end response management plan and adjusts campaign tactics to improve response volume and quality
- Partners with the GEOs to drive local execution
- Prepares and manages the program marketing budget
- Manages the program guidance and delivery to ensure that campaign execution is meeting business objectives
- Manages the program system requirements: offers, assets, tactic code creation, campaign maps, etc.
- Develop prospecting campaigns supported by lead detection triggers to target and retarget new buyers
- Ensures integration in all aspects of campaign, event and digital/social execution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert understanding of the marketing mix; highly proficient in building campaigns
- Strong project management skills; excellent communicator
- Knowledge in some marketing disciplines, preferably Dialogue Marketing or Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing (Marketing Automation), and Lead Management.
- Knowledge in Sales jobs and their needs
- Highly motivated
- "Can do" attitude
- Structured thinker
- Able to work proactive in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- Good numerically (Good spreadsheet) skills
- Strong and pro-active communication
- Used to work together with an international team, able to work across Europe by telephone / email with IBM and Agency resources
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- MNC Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
- Country: AE
- State: DUBAI
- City: DUBAI
- Category: Marketing & Communications
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: DUBAI, DUBAI AE
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.