Job description / Role
* The Marketing Communication Executive assists the Marketing Communication Manager to run a flawless operation in the department.
* He/She is media savvy (digital and traditional) combined with possessing strong project and event management skills.
* Good written and verbal communications skills alongside with creative thinking, and the willingness to always push boundaries is required for this role.
* Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Communications.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Marketing Communication Executive or Marketing Communication Coordinator.
* Good problem solving, writing, creativity, administrative and PR skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.