Job description / Role
- Manage all department staff in performing their delegated tasks
- Ensure that all department staff acquires required skillsets, knowledge and certifications through appropriate training and professional development programs (in coordination with the Human Capital and Administration Division).
- Periodically appraise the staff. Coach and counsel them as required. Encourage good communication among all levels of staff.
- Prepare periodic performance reports for the department and provide inputs to the business unit’s performance report.
- Key role in developing, supporting and implementing Marketing & Communication programs in order to increase the company's brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales opportunities.
- Assist Product Manager in product, market and competitor research for analysis and insight.
- Arrange feasibility studies for the development of new products and /or new product features.
- Understand market needs and develop marketing campaigns positioning the company as a Leader in the Security industry
- Monitor worldwide fairs and trade shows that are pertinent to Passport and ID product offerings and coordinate with the Company's Event Manager to secure the company presence.
- Responsible for selection of events, which the company will attend based on strategic priorities and event audience.
- Negotiate agreements and ensure maximisation of return on investment.
- Provide input to Corporate Branding on roll-out of the company's brand.
- Act as the main contact in the Passport & ID business unit for all requirement from the Corporate Branding
- Direct marketing materials to support and enhance sales pitches.
- Responsible for press releases, speeches on new product features, technology developments, etc.
- Represent the business unit in Passport and ID tradeshows and engage in networking and information gathering.
- Establish, lead, and maintain Consortiums
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by senior management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, business, communication, or related field
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience (similar Industry preferred)
- Fluent English Language Communication
- Marketing & Communication skills
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Events, Social Media Management
- Internal & External Communication
- Products’ Branding
- Event management skills
- Press and media relations
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.