Job description / Role
• Immaculately groomed and articulate, highly professional appearance.
• Responds to trade, media or guest requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Be resourceful to provide information or note down requests from other colleagues.
• Demonstrates business ethics and personal integrity.
• Approaches work with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Allocates time and resources effectively when faced with competing demands.
• Develops and uses systems to organize and keep track of information.
• Prepares monthly departmental and marketing reports.
• Ensures timely response to all guests, agencies or stakeholders’ enquiries.
• Manages all purchase orders, tracking and filing.
• Desk research eg. competitor’s activities and other F&B virtual brands and cloud kitchens monitoring, market events happening etc.
• Cloud Kitchens and Operations periodical visits for photo-shooting and interaction
• Preparations of Q&As guidelines for all the brands falling under Kloud C
• Maintains in-house, city and regional events/holiday calendar. :
• Other duties assigned by Group Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in F&B operations, Cloud Kitchen, F&B retail, agency or marketing environment in a similar role
• Previous working experience in the Middle East is an advantage
• F&B Operations and Consultancy pre-opening experience is a great advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Knowledge of spoken and written Arabic is a great advantage
• Ability to follow up and complete tasks according to plan
• Highly competent in using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
TGC Middle East
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|