Job description / Role
Marketing & Communication Executive:
The Marketing & communications executive develops and oversees the marketing campaigns to promote each hotel's F&B, Rooms & Spa. The role requires creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
Summary of Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversees and develops marketing campaigns
- Conducts research and analyses data to identify and define audiences
- Devises and presents ideas and strategies
- Assists with promotional activities
- Compiles the monthly marketing report
- Writes and proofreads creative copy
- Updates databases and the CRM system
- Manages campaigns on social media
- Manages social media content in collaboration with the social media agency
- Arranges photo and video shoots for the promotional requirements of the outlets.
- Drafts press releases in cooperation with the Director of Marketing
- Handles PR related requests
- Handles requests from influencers
- Assists Digital Marketing Manager with campaigns
- Updates F&B related content on each hotel's website
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.