Job description / Role
The Marketing Coordinator holds responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. Our business group is focused on Consumer Goods in the Beverage Sector.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator:
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
• Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
• Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
• Reviewing of TVC’s, Media purchasing, Review of marketing materials and POS Materials would be major part of the job role.
• Must be familiar with managing social media platforms and campaigns such as facebook, youtube and instagram.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
Requirements of the role
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing.
• At least 5 years experience in a marketing position
• Food & Beverage Products Experience
• Immediate Availability Preferred
• Candidates who speak and write in Dari and/or Pashto preferred.
About the Company
A leading distributor in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Admissions Assistant
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Marketing and Sales Executive
Marketing Analyst & Research Executive
Manpower Middle East