Job description / Role
• Responsible for Marketing and Communications for a portfolio of units/products.
• Marketing & Communication Activities
• Provide customer communication across bought and own media
• Responsible for own media, developing the rolling marketing calendar and scheduling the usage thereof across all business lines
• Provide customer communication, manage the marketing office and the procurement of bought media Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
• Develop and oversee the implementation of functional policies, procedures and controls in order to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with risk, audit, and regulatory requirements while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
• Knowledge and other skills; Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business administration with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. media).
• 5 years in a marketing communication in a real-estate company
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC