Job description / Role
A marketing coordinator responsible for executing marketing activities and campaigns. Responsible for creating brochures, presentations and analysing data.
• A massive multinational company that manufactures consumer electronics
• Creating/ Executing marketing communication materials such as catalogs, leaflets and brochures
• Assist Marketing Manager in implementation of marketing campaigns to ensure delivery within the set deadlines
• Support in preparation of marketing plans
• Assists in planning and coordinating promotions across all outlets and managing marketing calendars daily
• Drive awareness of the brand and overall brand image
• The role will also encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
• A competitive salary with all standard benefits and the opportunity to work with a global brand
• Bachelor's Degree in any field
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in similar positions
• Must have previous experience working for a company dealing with consumer electronics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive,
• Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power point presentation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.