Job description / Role
• Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and / or content marketing.
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries and ordering marketing collateral.
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
• Create, proof read and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
• Conduct market research and identify appropriate trends.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skill in English. (Spanish will be a plus).
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
• Must have a high level of creativity.
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.