Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for assisting the Senior Marketing Executive in deploying initiatives and action plans in order to drive traffic to the restaurants and improve their profitability, and in implementing the marketing activities in the restaurants.
The job holder will act as a liaison between marketing and operation teams
- Follow all relevant Division policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
Marketing and Promotional Plans:
- Implement the in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Senior Marketing Executive
- Collect customer feedback to define actions that will attract new customers and returning customers more often
- Coordinate, organize and ensure implementation of the operational in-store action plan to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross sell & up sell sales and services
Optimize service & in-store experience:
- Assist the Store Manager in the development of the sales force animation program (staff training, incentives, data collection)
- Monitor Store KPI's
- Handle live coverage on social media platforms
Analysis and Reporting:
- Oversee the performance of the campaigns and promotions and report it to the Senior Marketing Executive
- Conduct monthly reports on customer insights, sales analysis, and traffic in store
- Analyse competition, best practices and new trends in local market and report to Senior Marketing Executive
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Customer Orientation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Impact & Influence
- Listening, understanding & Responding
- Overall Contribution
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Self Motivated
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.