Job description / Role
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Marketing Coordinator profile we are looking for should have the below:
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Social media savvy and updated on latest social trends (passionate about social media)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Adobe C-Suite is a plus
- Creative with the ability to devise and implement ideas
- Strong phone photography skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms
- Eager and willing to learn
- Prior work experience as a Marketing Coordinator will be an advantage
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.