Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Marketing Coordinator to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central. We're looking forward to welcoming you to our Sales and Marketing Team as Marketing Coordinator.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll be the ambassador for the 25hours Hotels brand
- You'll coordinate your daily schedule independently, and you'll honour agreements even when your appointments diary and email inbox are full
- You'll send out mailshots, coordinate photoshoots, deal with blogger queries and conduct tours of the building
- You'll support various projects in the hotel such as social media events or PR initiatives, and you'll pitch in when one of your colleagues from the events team is on leave
- You'll take care of the guests at our events - hand in glove with your colleagues and from early till late
- You'll maintain and update website content of relevant hotel sites
- You'll prepare and co-ordinate direct mail shots
- You'll create and manage promotional material for tactical marketing campaigns
- You'll audit and update marketing collateral
- You'll source and manage corporate giveaways
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had professional experience in a similar role in the events sector, and you speak good English
- You have the ability to get people excited about our concept, and you're a passionate salesperson
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You've knowledge in Opera PMS, web and Microsoft office programmes
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.