Job description / Role
We are currently seeking an experienced marketing Coordinator with emphasis on digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have an background in marketing in the UAE preferability in the construction field. He/She should also be fully familiar with digital marketing strategies and techniques to reach a very wide audience. The job/'s duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategy for a construction related digital platform with the aim of increase the awareness of the platform and generate traffic
- Set a budget for the marketing investment for approval by the directors and implementations afterwards
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Employ variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Establish, maintain, manage and optimize social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, google, etc.) with catchy and unique postings that attracts users
- Optimize search engine contents, tags and hashtags.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or Advertising from a reputed University
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Marketing and Advertising field, preferably in the construction sector in the UAE
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with other teams
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Performance Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing & Campaign Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services