Job description / Role
We at Hyatt Centric are at the center of some of the most unique destinations in the middle of the action, in the know and always on-hand to serve up insider knowledge, intriguing tidbits and great conversation over a well-crafted cocktail. We're a local home base, preparing our guests to explore the best our cities have to offer so they can go forth and discover!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maximizing the revenues for the hotel as well as generating maximum PR coverage for all the facilities within the destination. This role will require to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and print collateral.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, design, coordinate & implement all hotel collateral including digital signage, menus, special offers
- Creating proactive promotional programs to drive business into all areas of the hotel including Rooms, Food & Beverage and Events business
- Management of hotel reputation platforms including Medallia, Trip Advisor and Third-Party booking channels
- Leading and driving Food & Beverage marketing
- Build social media awareness across all platforms
- Build media relationships & host key media hotel tours
- Manage hotel database, direct marketing activities & e-marketing initiatives
- Social Media content creation & management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Relevant experience a hotel environment is highly regarded
- Flexibility around working days and hours as required by the business
- High level of both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.