Marketing & Corporate Communications Coordinator
Job description / Role
• To support the department's strategic objectives through assisting in executing campaigns, projects, and events across the entire network ensuring conformity in branding and corporate image in terms of Marketing & Communications; assists the Marketing Manager in all administrative activities and other forms of communication.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Supports the marketing plans and campaigns across Air Arabia entire network; channels marketing requirements, and campaign briefs received from Hubs/Outstations to the corresponding team for execution; confirms budget with Line Manager prior to execution.
• Handles daily marketing requirements and campaigns for the markets assigned by liaising and networking with creative and Studio team, sales, out-stations, hubs, e-commerce, suppliers and partner organizations.
• Checks, audits and verifies design and art work versus briefs, plans and budgets ensuring all are in line with Company’s branding and corporate image standards.
• Coordinates all activities related to digital campaigns and Social Media
• Coordinates and communicates the company’s promotions, inaugurals, sponsorships, events, raffle draws, prizes, barter tickets, airport tours, etc..
• Coordinates photo shoots for events, maintains photo gallery of all events regularly on the shared folder for team’s access.
• Acts as main contact for local and international publishers; manages the production of approved annual calendar/plan, content, proof-reading, layout and distribution for the On-board magazine and other printed material
• Establishes/maintains relations with suppliers and vendors to achieve best services in terms of quality and pricing
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
• Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search; knowledge in Adobe Photoshop &3D animation is a plus.
• Fluent in English & Arabic Languages (French is a plus).
• 1-2 years of related working experience in a similar role in the marketing field in any service industry (client/agency); experience with low cost airline is a plus.
• Very good exposure on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Experienced in drafting, proof-reading and translating editorials in both English and Arabic languages.
• Ability to use a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
• Product knowledge: capability of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective marketing and advertising plans and campaigns.
• Knowledge in protocol/regulations related to marketing and communication.
• Project management skills combined with analytical skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set objectives.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.