Job description / Role
The Marketing Director holds responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. Our business group is focused on Real Estate Development as well as Consumer Goods in the Beverage Sector.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
• Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
• Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
• Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
• Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
• Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing.
• At least 5 years experience in UAE market
• Real Estate Industry and Food & Beverage Products Experience
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Immediate Availability Preferred
• Job Location – Jebel Ali Free Zone.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.